Posts for tag: back pain
Chronic back pain is a common problem among American adults. In addition to its impact on physical health and quality of life, back pain is also responsible for millions of dollars worth of healthcare costs and lost productivity every year. If you are one of the millions of American adults suffering from episodes of acute or chronic back pain, there are a number of options available to help you find relief and maintain or restore your quality of life. Dr. Christopher Keezer, a chiropractor in Everett, WA, offers a number of therapies and treatment options for neck and back pain.
Back Pain Diagnosis and Treatment Options
Most adults will experience at least one episode of low back pain at some point, whether from a sports or workplace injury or strain, to inflammation or degenerative disc disease. Chronic and severe back pain can interfere with basic mobility, the ability to work, to exercise and engage in physical activity, which can perpetuate the cycle of pain in many cases.
How Chiropractic Care Can Help You Manage Your Back Pain
Depending on the cause and severity of your back pain, chiropractic adjustments and non-invasive massage therapy can provide relief from muscle tension or strain. Some of the chiropractic treatments available to back pain sufferers include:
- Spinal decompression and whole body vibration
- Cold Laser therapy
- Posture correction
- Weight loss counseling and lifestyle modifications
- Physical therapy
Back pain and injuries affect everyone differently, so your chiropractor will design a treatment plan that factors in the underlying cause and extent of your injuries, your personal health and lifestyle, and your fitness goals.
Find a Chiropractor in Everett, WA
For more information about the back pain management and treatment options available to you, contact The Back Pain Relief Center today by calling 425-259-3700 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Keezer.
Laser therapy treatment could finally give you the relief from back pain that you have been hoping and waiting for. It is a simple and effective technologically advanced procedure that can be administered by a chiropractor. You won’t have to agree to surgery or another invasive type of procedure -- just relax and let the laser wand do its job. Learn more about this back pain solution offered by Dr. Christopher Keezer at The Back Pain Relief Center in Everett, WA.
About Laser Therapy Treatment
Laser therapy is a technologically advanced treatment used in various applications in medicine, and now it is used to help back pain sufferers. The Multi Radiance M4 Super Pulsed Class IV Laser delivers painless pulses of photonic energy to the nerves and muscles in the back. The energy stimulates the nerves and attracts oxygen and nutrients to the area so that it can heal faster. It is sometimes prescribed in addition to chiropractic adjustments to hasten pain relief.
How Laser Therapy Can Help You
At the minimum, back pain interrupts your life and at its worst, it can be debilitating. Laser therapy has been proven to relieve tension, numbness, pricking, aches, and pains in patients with common back ailments. Your Everett, WA chiropractor can also treat arthritis, soft tissue injuries, sprains, fibromyalgia, and carpal tunnel with this laser tool. Because the results are lasting, laser therapy allows many patients to stop taking pain medications and avoid surgery. It is very cost-effective, safe to administer, and provides reliable results without the side effects that come with other back pain solutions.
What You Should Know About Laser Treatment
A laser therapy treatment should only take about 15 minutes per session. Though some patients feel relief after just one visit, plan to visit your chiropractor for several sessions to ensure the most reliable results. You should be able to return to your normal daily activities soon after the appointment.
Back Pain Relief Is Possible
If you've been struggling with back pain for a while, you may learn that laser therapy can finally give you the relief you want. Call 425-259-3700 today to schedule an appointment with chiropractor Dr. Christopher Keezer at The Back Pain Relief Center in Everett, WA.
Does your back ache but you don't know what you could have possibly done to cause your pain? Although back pain can occur after an auto accident or a fall, it doesn't always have an obvious cause. Our Everett, WA, chiropractor, Dr. Christopher Keezer, discusses common causes of back pain and explain how chiropractic treatment can help relieve your symptoms.
What caused my back pain?
Back pain can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Your Job: If your work involves lifting or other strenuous activities, back pain can be a problem. Lifting and straining put considerable pressure on the muscles and joints in your back. Back pain can also be a problem for people who remain in the same position most of the day, such as office workers or drivers.
- Your Posture: Remember all the times family members told you to stop slouching when you were a child? It's true that good posture can help you avoid back pain. When you constantly hunch over or slouch, your spinal alignment may suffer.
- Sprains and Strains: You may feel a tugging sensation in your back at the moment you experience a sprain or strain, or may not even realize that you injured yourself until your back begins to hurt hours later. Sprains or strains can happen when you run, play sports, or even move a heavy piece of furniture.
- Your Screen Time: Most of us can't imagine leaving the house without a smartphone, but using these and other digital devices can increase your risk of back pain. Constantly looking downward when using your phone, tablet, or another device can strain muscles in your neck and back and affect the alignment of your spine.
- A Herniated Disc: The discs that cushion your vertebrae contain a soft inner core. After years of wear, the soft core can ooze out of the outer layer and press on a nerve, causing pain.
- Your Conditions and Diseases: Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spinal stenosis, and scoliosis can all cause back pain.
How can chiropractic treatment help?
When you visit our Everett office, we'll perform an examination, take a few X-rays and ask you plenty of questions about your symptoms, job, and hobbies. Based on your diagnosis, you may benefit from one or more of these chiropractic treatments:
- Spinal manipulation
- Heat or ice applications
- Spinal decompression with whole body vibration
- Cold Laser Therapy
Chiropractic treatment can relieve your back pain. Call our Everett, WA, chiropractor, Dr. Keezer, at (425) 259-3700 to schedule your appointment.