The more you understand your body and how it functions, the better equipped you'll be at taking care of yourself to achieve optimal health. 2012 at The Back Pain Relief Center Welcomes New Technology to put you on track to better living!
Spinal Incline Decompression Table
Brand New State of the art technology! Offered now at The Back Pain Relief & Wellness Center:
Allows traction to be applied to the neck, lower back and the entire spine at the same time!
By tractioning the spinal joints fluid is re-absorbed into the cartilage allowing nourishment and re-hydration to occur.
While tractioning the spine, whole body vibration is used to accelerate relaxation of the muscles. As the back muscles relax, more traction can be applied to the spinal joints.
Re-hydrating and nourishing the spinal discs can slow and even reverse the aging process.
You have options! Spinal degeneration does not have to control your life!
LASER CLASS IV SUPER PULSED 2012
The Goal of Laser Therapy is to Stimulate Healthy Cell Regeneration, Reduce Pain and Increase Wellness.
- Analgesic effect –Pain Relief
- Promotes faster wound healing and clot formation
- Relieves acute and chronic pains
- Increases the speed, quality and tensile strength of tissue repair
- Increases blood supply
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates nerve function
- Increases Joint flexibility
- Lie flat on your stomach. Raise one arm at a time. Hold for 5 counts, then slowly lower. Do 20 repetitions for each arm.
- Try raising one leg at a time. Hold for 5 counts, then slowly lower. Do 20 repetitions for each leg. Advanced versions of this exercise involve raising both legs or arms simultaneously
- Bend your elbows.
- Slowly press your elbows straight back, squeezing the shoulder blades together.
- Hold 5 counts. Do 20 repetitions.