Laser Therapy Treatment
Live Pain Free with Laser Pain Therapy!
Laser Pain Relief can be achieved through state-of-the-art laser treatments using a Multi Radiance M4 Super Pulsed Class IV Laser, provided exclusively by The Back Pain Relief Center.
Contact The Back Pain Relief Center today to find out more about our drug-free, non-invasive, completely painless, laser pain relief treatments that have been clinically proven to significantly reduce or eliminate severe pain and inflammation.
We can provide relief of symptoms such as:
- Reduce numbness and tingling in your hands, feet, and legs
- Get rid of the pain & burning sensations
- Support & strengthen your nerves & nerve linings
- Reduce stress & anxiety
- Improve balance and coordination
- Burning or freezing
- Shooting sensations
This treatment may allow you to stop taking prescription pain medications that often result in numerous ill side effects. Some patients report pain eliminated or reduced after just one treatment.
What is laser therapy?
Worldwide, laser therapy has been embraced to provide accelerated pain relief and healing. For over 20 years, clinicians found that laser therapy treats a variety of conditions including:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Back pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle strain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Tennis elbow
Why laser therapy works:
- Not a temporary solution (symptoms do not reappear following treatment, like with drugs, supplements or vitamins)
- Helps treat the nerves and grow new small-fiber nerves, rather than just treating symptoms
- Stimulates the body to react and heal more effectively
- How Laser Therapy Works
- It treats the nerves stimulating nerve function, the root cause of neuropathy pain. Traditional treatments only treat the symptoms.
- Neurologists prescribe drugs to treat the symptoms of the nerves, and then they may send you to a physical therapist.
- Physical Therapists treat the muscles and the joints but not the nerves.
- Chiropractor’s treatment that corrects spinal problems that are putting pressure on the nerves in conjunction with Laser that is treating the actual nerves is the prescribed combination treatment protocol by The Back Pain Relief & Laser Center.
Laser therapy’s soothing, deep penetrating photonic energy reduces pain and inflammation. Each painless treatment draws water, oxygen and nutrients to the damaged area, creating an optimal healing environment.
Laser therapy offers the best in pain relief and expedited healing times. It is non-invasive, drug free and painless, and there are no known side effects and it has a great success rate. Research has shown that laser therapies produce faster and more effective results than other modalities. There have been over 2500 medical research papers published about laser therapy and its accelerated healing and pain relief. The laser provides deeper penetration allowing for faster treatments.
Benefits of Laser:
- Virtually No Contra-Indications
- Easy to Apply
- No Side Effects or Pain
- Very Safe
- Cost Effective for Practitioner and Patient
- Highly Effective for Patient (more than 90% efficacy)
- Superior Alternative to: Analgesics, NSAID’s, Other Medications, Other Modalities
- Reduces Need for Surgery
Interested in Laser Therapy treatment from The Back Pain Relief Center in Everett, WA?
Call (425) 259-3700 to schedule an appointment!
What Our Patients Are Saying:
"I went into the Laser therapy center after paying 1000’s of dollars in blood tests, MRI’s and Physical Therapy only to have doctors tell me they could not figure out what was wrong nor offer a solution to why I was having numbness in my toes and feet. I was having a difficult time with walking and falling down quite a bit. At 44 years old I was not ready to live a life encumbered by physical disability. I had always enjoyed hiking and could not do it any longer. After the first Laser treatment I had feelings in my toes again! After two treatments I’m on my way to living a healthy and active life again. The treatments were only $40.00 each, but priceless to me. I only wish I would have saved all the money spent at Group Health and spent it on my Laser Treatments."
Donna M. - WA Age 44
“I drove 120 miles to get this treatment because I had not been able to feel my feet for 15 years. I work on a farm and I would stumble and fall because I could not feel the ground under my feet. I’m getting older and I can’t afford to fall and break something. After the treatments, I was able to feel my feet and toes again. Now for the first time in over a decade I have feelings in my feet. “
Patient M.H. - Age 65
“I was on 14 medications and my doctors had told me I may need to have my foot amputated. I hadn't been able to wear shoes other than sandals for years because of my swollen and painful feet. After going through this program I’ve gained my feeling back and my foot pain is gone. I can now wear normal shoes.”
Patient, N.S. - Age 58
To watch a short informational video please click in the below link: