The more you understand your body and how it functions, the better equipped you'll be at taking care of yourself to achieve optimal health. 2012 at The Back Pain Relief Center Welcomes New Technology to put you on track to better living!
Spinal Incline Decompression Table
Brand New State of the art technology! Offered now at The Back Pain Relief & Wellness Center:
Allows traction to be applied to the neck, lower back and the entire spine at the same time!
By tractioning the spinal joints fluid is re-absorbed into the cartilage allowing nourishment and re-hydration to occur.
While tractioning the spine, whole body vibration is used to accelerate relaxation of the muscles. As the back muscles relax, more traction can be applied to the spinal joints.
Re-hydrating and nourishing the spinal discs can slow and even reverse the aging process.
You have options! Spinal degeneration does not have to control your life!
LASER CLASS IV SUPER PULSED 2012
The Goal of Laser Therapy is to Stimulate Healthy Cell Regeneration, Reduce Pain and Increase Wellness.
- Analgesic effect –Pain Relief
- Promotes faster wound healing and clot formation
- Relieves acute and chronic pains
- Increases the speed, quality and tensile strength of tissue repair
- Increases blood supply
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates nerve function
- Increases Joint flexibility
Therapeutic massage involves manipulating the soft tissues of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasm, and stress. As in many kinds of therapy, therapeutic massage is one part of your overall chiropractic treatment plan.
- Alleviates headache-associated pain.
- Helps improve your ability to walk with a normal and balanced gait.
- Helps lower your blood pressure.
- Improves your breathing as a result of a more relaxed diaphragm.
- Improves your range of motion, muscle tone, and flexibility.
- Increases your blood flow, which aids in the healing process and allows muscles to work more efficiently.
- Reduces stiffness, pain and muscle tension.
- Stimulates the body to release helpful chemicals such as endorphins.
Massage has been shown to be an effective treatment for a wide variety of health problems, including:
- Sleep apnea and insomnia.
- Range of motion.
- Pain (chronic and temporary).
- Myofascial pain.
- Jaw disorders.
- Injuries such as pulled or strained muscles and ligaments.
- Digestive disorders, including spastic colon and constipation.
- Circulatory problems.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Asthma and bronchitis.
In some cases, devices may be used to perform massage. Traction massage entails lying on your back on a special table with a pillow under your knees. The table has small rollers that glide up and down your spine. Traction massage helps stretch and massage the muscles in your back, and is not a form of spinal adjustment. In fact, traction massage may sometimes be used to make an adjustment go more smoothly.